Third-Party Risk Best Practices: How to Align Privacy & Security Teams for Greater Productivity
Companies of all sizes know that proper cybersecurity and data privacy are non-negotiable to keep their company’s reputation safe. And not only are they tasked with securing their own physical and digital assets, but they also must have measures in place to hold their third parties to the same standards. While the two risk domains (privacy and security) may have plenty of differences, when it comes to personnel skill sets, processes, and compliance requirements, there’s still plenty of overlap — especially when it comes to reducing third-party risk.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss best practices for how privacy and security teams can work better together to eliminate redundant work, save time, and be more efficient by:
- Developing clear roles and responsibilities when managing the third-party lifecycle
- Understanding how to work in parallel and align workflow processes
- Improving communication and accountability when assessing third parties
- Sharing relevant data that reduces redundant work and increases efficiencies
- Automating key tasks to ensure the right people are involved at the right times