Third-Party Risk and the U.S. Privacy Landscape: The Top 5 Things You Need to Know
Alongside the recently proposed American Data Privacy and Protection Act (ADPPA), existing industry-specific privacy requirements and five state privacy laws are creating increasing third-party risk complexities. CPRA, CDPA, CPA, UCPA, CTDPA, and now ADPPA. So, what do these laws mean for your third-party risk management program?
The privacy requirements coming in 2023 (and beyond) bring new questions on how businesses should manage the transfer of personal data to third parties. In this webinar, we’ll review the implications for covered entities and services providers under the ADPPA and other laws and outline how you can ready your third-party risk program to align with the approaching privacy regulations.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Third-party risk requirements of the CPRA, CDPA, CPA, UCPA, CTDPA, and ADPPA
- Which organizations are subject to these laws
- Requirements for data processing disclosure
- Requirements for data security and contracting when working with service providers
- Implications for personal data transfers
- What’s next for the U.S. privacy landscape as it relates to third-party risk