Privacy and security questionnaires are the most common method of vendor evaluation. As a result, OneTrust today launched Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation to support organizations in automatically answering incoming questionnaires.
Get the Free Tool: OneTrust Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation
How it Works
The Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation solution offers a simple dashboard to collaborate on incoming questionnaires, store all your questionnaire answers and security documentation, as well as automatically answer any assessment. To begin, organizations create a library of questionnaire answers. The technology uses Natural Language Processing (NLP), OneTrust Athena™ AI, and Machine Learning (ML) to match these answers to the most relevant questions within a questionnaire. Proposed answers are given a confidence score based on likelihood that the answer is correctly mapped to the right question. The more you use the tool, the smarter it gets.
Core Product Features
Key capabilities of Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation include:
- Complete Your Next Questionnaire Automatically:Use the free tool to automatically answer any incoming questionnaire, even custom ones. Review answers and make adjustments before sending back to the requesting organization.
- Maintain a Library of Your Answers from Previously Completed Questionnaires: Eliminate repetitive work by saving answers from your previously completed questionnaires. Attach evidence to each answer in your library to reduce the time spent searching for the right documentation
- Build a Vendor Trust ProfileTM:Promote your security, privacy, and compliance programs to gain trust with your customers. Manage all your details regarding your trust program from a central dashboard and share it through the third-party risk exchange or embed it on your website.
- Create, Manage, and Collaborate on Projects to Streamline Questionnaire Response:Leverage the tool as your central hub for handling all incoming questionnaires and requests for information. With the technology, manage each incoming questionnaire as individual projects. Collaborate internally, and with the requesting organization, to answer questionnaires and provide necessary evidence during security, privacy, and compliance evaluations.
- Securely Share Documents, Certifications, and Audit Reports: Store security, privacy, and compliance documentation for easy access, and when needed, securely send evidence directly through the portal. Take advantage of expiring links to provide and revoke access to sensitive information after a designated time period.
Simply put, responding to incoming security, privacy, and due diligence questionnaires is time-consuming and repetitive. The Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation solves these challenges with an automated process that improves response time and reduces repetitive work.
Further OneTrust Vendorpedia Reading:
- OneTrust News: OneTrust Announces Series C Funding at a $5.1 Billion Valuation
- Vendorpedia Blog: Best Practices for Building Your Security Questionnaire Answer & Document Library
- Vendorpedia Blog: What to Expect in Your Next Security Questionnaire
Next steps on OneTrust Vendorpedia:
- Watch the webinar: 10 Steps to Improving Your Security Questionnaire Responses
- Get the free tool: OneTrust Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation
- Watch the demo video: Vendorpedia Questionnaire Response Automation Demo Video