We’re proud to announce that OneTrust has been recognized in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management* for OneTrust GRC.
The annual report evaluated the capabilities of 14 IT risk management software providers and recognized OneTrust a “Challenger”. We believe this report from Gartner, one of the most respected analyst organizations in the world, shows our customers that they’ve invested in an expert solution.
Get the report: 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management
Get the report: 2021 Gartner Critical Capabilities for IT Risk Management
OneTrust GRC is among the fastest-growing product lines in the OneTrust portfolio. In addition to our recognition in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management, OneTrust is also included in the Gartner Peer Insights customer review portal for IT risk management solutions, with an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 as of August 26, 2021, based on 36 reviews. A sample of what customers say on Gartner’s Peer Insights includes:
- “Vendor is great to work with, has kept to a monthly release schedule for new functionality by adding features and functionality that is relevant to today’s Risk and Security landscape. They have invested very wisely in platform form making it consumable from both SMB’s and Fortune 500 companies alike. This platform has paid for itself in the cost savings from manual processes, spreadsheet management and building out dashboards. ” – Gartner Peer Insights Review from Security and Risk Management Professional, 500M – 1B USD Healthcare Organization
- “OneTrust IT Risk Management module provides a fully-fledged Integrated Information Security Risk Management solution. Highly flexible, easy to implement and use, lots of out of the box integrations with existing systems, good support.” – Gartner Peer Insights Review from Security and Risk Management Professional, 10 – 30B USD Retail Organization
Legacy IT risk management tools have traditionally been resource intensive to implement and maintain, as a result, OneTrust created a next generation solution to help organizations simplify and automate complex risk management processes. In only two years, OneTrust has entered the GRC market in rapid succession to offer an agile solution that is scalable from organizations just starting out with GRC – to the largest and most complex enterprise use cases.
Key capabilities of the OneTrust solution include:
- Connect Your IT Ecosystem: Inventory and relate assets, risks, controls, and integrate with risk adjacent systems.
- Measure Risk: Quantify risk with streamlined risk assessments enhanced by AI.
- Remediate Risk: Expedite and manage risk treatment plans with workflow automation.
- Monitor Control Performance: Facilitate self-assessments and continuous controls monitoring.
- Visualize and Report: Inform decision making with role-based reporting for executives, risk managers, and risk owners.
OneTrust has built the category-defining enterprise platform to operationalize trust, and GRC tooling is a key component of this. Specifically, in the last year, OneTrust GRC has earned numerous analyst recognitions and remains focused on deliver results for customers. These designations include:
- Named the TPRM Leader in the 2021 Chartis Research GRC Solutions, 2021: Market Update and Vendor Landscape
- Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management
- Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Critical Capabilities for IT Risk Management
This is in addition to massive company growth, including:
- Announcing a $210 million Series C extension led by new investor SoftBank Vision Fund 2 with additional investment from Franklin Templeton. The extension brings the Series C round to $510 million and total funds raised to $920 million at a $5.3 billion valuation.
- Crossing 10,000 customers in over 100 countries with more than half in the Fortune Global 500.
- Announced OneTrust ESG, bringing environment, social, and governance workflows into the OneTrust platform of trust.
To our customers, thank you! Your support and guidance continue to shape our product offerings and customer journey. As we continue to innovate solutions to support IT risk management needs, we look forward to building on the customer experience that earned us this distinction!
- OneTrust news: OneTrust Announces OneTrust ESG: Bringing Environmental, Social & Governance Workflows into the Platform of Trust
- OneTrust GRC blog: IT Risk Management 101: Understanding the Impact of ITRM on Your Organization
- Read the case study: How ORTEC Powers Global Audit and IT and Security Risk Management with OneTrust GRC
- Watch the webinar: Building a GRC Program That Fits Your Business
- Explore OneTrust GRC: Request a Demo
- Download the report: 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management