This latest addition to the OneTrust platform helps organizations operationalize their Ethics & Compliance programs and promote an ethical culture.
OneTrust’s goal is to help organizations be more trusted by providing the technology platform to operationalize compliance and weave trust into the fabric of an organization. Ethics & Compliance programs are a key component of an organization’s journey towards Trust.
What is OneTrust Ethics?
A strong ethical culture is vital to building trust across an organization. OneTrust Ethics supports a holistic approach to ethics and compliance with a range of functionalities, including:
- Whistleblower Hotline & Case Management: Empower whistleblowers and investigate incidents across your organization
- Awareness Training: Leverage flexible training and e-learning content to promote an ethical culture across your organization
- Third-Party Due Diligence: Manage and assess third-parties to know which are safe to do business with
- Code of Conduct & Policy Management: Manage policies and codes of conduct across various stakeholders, business units, and languages
- Data Ethics & Risk Management: Identify, track, and mitigate risk by leveraging flexible and pre-built risk methodologies and assessments
- Conflict of Interest & Disclosures: Monitor requests and disclosures across your organization to prevent instances of bribery and conflicts of interest
What Does OneTrust Ethics Look Like in Action?
OneTrust’s Ethics Offering can support your organization with the following key ethics and compliance areas:
- Encourage Ethical Reporting: Empower employees to report ethics and compliance issues, with secure, confidential whistleblowing channels, easy management of conflict of interests, and efficient case management with secure messaging.
- Promote an Ethical Culture: Train employees and effectively distribute policies to spread the word, with online training on a range of topics to increase company awareness, effectively delivered policies, and up to date training on workplace harassment, anti-corruption, cybersecurity, and bullying.
- Identify and Mitigate Ethics & Compliance Risks: Understand the ethical risks presented by both internal data processing and engagement with third-parties with pre-built questionnaire templates and flexible risk assessment workflows.
OneTrust Ethics offers organizations a complete ethics and compliance solution, creating a safe environment for employees and your wider organization.
To learn more register for TrustWeek or register for the webinar: Introducing OneTrust Ethics for Whistleblowing: Creating a Modern-Day, Trusted Environment taking place on Tuesday, November 10 at 11:00 am EST / 4:00 pm GMT. To read all of our TrustWeek news, check out our blog.