Our program gives you your first domain free, simplified setup, resources about CNIL best practices, pre-configured cookie banner and preference centre templates, and 24-hour support.
Fast track your CNIL cookie consent compliance today with OneTrust
Register today for a webinar: CNIL Cookie Consent: Comply with the Latest Guidance
The CNIL highlighted the following principles and recommendations:
- Continued browsing with the cookie banner can no longer be considered as a valid form of user’s consent and consent validity requires a clear positive action
- “Reject All” button is recommended to be on the cookie banner’s first layer
- Each cookie purpose must be highlighted prominently on the first layer of the cookie banner
- Users should always have easy access to manage their cookie preferences and withdraw their consent at any time, and companies could implement this through a static cookie icon as a best practice
- Users should have access to an up-to-date and structured list of third parties
- Organizations that drop the cookie are also responsible for collecting a valid proof of consent – even towards third parties
- Some trackers can be exempt from consent, including authentication cookies, audience measurement cookies, or cookies used to limit the access to free content on a website
The OneTrust CNIL Cookie Banner Fast Track Program is here to help you implement your cookie banner based on this updated guidance – and ahead of the April 2021 enforcement deadline. This program offers organizations same-day support and resources to help implement cookie banners in line with the CNIL’s latest guidance before the enforcement deadline to avoid facing the increased enforcement action.
Get started in as little as 24 hours to accelerate your timeline to compliance with a complete set of tools and resources to get up and running, including a free first domain, easy setup, and pre-configured cookie banner and preference center templates.
OneTrust’s CNIL Cookie Consent Fast Track Program includes the resources needed to kickstart compliance, including:
- First domain for free
- Step-by-step implementation guides and a range of resources detailing CNIL best practices
- Pre-configured cookie banner and preference center templates
- OneTrust Autoblocking™ and third-party tag management systems integrations
- 24/7 support with both implementation and ongoing maintenance to keep your compliance on the fast track