OneTrust is excited to announce open registration for additional GRC and vendor risk community chapter meetings for 2021! The meetings will be hosted by OneTrust GRC and OneTrust Vendorpedia, and feature all-new content for GRC, security, and privacy professionals worldwide to network with others in their countries during our live, community-based InfoSec and third-party risk chapter meetings.
What will you learn at VendorRiskConnect?
The one-hour vendor risk chapter meetings will enable attendees to discuss best practices and share expertise for ongoing vendor risk management. We’ll dive into key industry issues and trends, offering practical education and training for topics like business resiliency, risk identification, risk reduction, operational efficiency, and ongoing monitoring. All VendorRiskConnect meetings will conclude with an expert Q&A where attendees can engage and ask questions about the most pressing issues facing third-party risk, procurement, sourcing, security, and privacy professionals today.
To offer tailored content relevant to attendee’s locations and bring you together with your local community, chapter meetings will be in hosted throughout America and the EU. Read the full blog and register today.
What will you learn at GRCConnect?
These interactive one-hour chapter meetings focus on key industry issues, offering informative best practices and practical approaches to topics like addressing evolving cyber landscape, combatting third-party risk, establishing operational resilience, building a risk-aware culture, and more. Attendees can join a collaborative session to hear experiences and perspectives from an interactive panel with backgrounds focused on information security, audit, and operational risk. All GRCConnect chapter meetings will conclude with an expert Q&A where attendees can engage and ask questions about the most pressing issues facing their businesses today.
To offer tailored content and bring you together with your community, chapter meetings will be in hosted in specific categories for audit, information security, operational risk, and GRC professionals throughout America and the EU. Read the full blog and register today.
What are the benefits to attending a chapter meeting?
Attendees can network with industry peers and access to free software tools, how-to guides, and best practice documents on topics covered, as well as:
- Stay up to date on the latest global and regional standards and controls
- Discuss common case studies as well as techniques and considerations for implementation
- Build a network of practitioners in your local community
- Hear lessons learned on how peers have operationalized effective GRC and vendor risk programs
- Earn CPE credits
Further GRC and vendor risk reading:
- Vendorpedia blog: What is Vendor Risk Management?
- Vendorpedia case study: How Self Esteem Brands Got in Vendor Risk ‘Shape’ with OneTrust Vendorpedia
- OneTrust GRC blog: GRC Management: Common Problems with Spreadsheets
Next steps on GRC and vendor risk:
- Watch the webinar: Integrating Security as a Front-End Feed to Your GRC
- Get the whitepaper: New Age GRC: Avoiding Complex Custom GRC Platforms
- Download the infographic: The Importance of Vendor Risk Assessments