September 20, 2022
US Privacy Masterclass 2.0: Webinars + Roadshows
Be in the Know
As five new US privacy laws come into effect, make sure your organization has the tools to stay on top of compliance. Get the latest information about updated consumer rights, expanded employee rights, privacy risk assessments, and more. Learn to operationalize these requirements with our upcoming webinar series and roadshows.
US Privacy Masterclass Webinar Series: Countdown to 2023 compliance
The Masterclass webinar series is a set of five webinars from September to November that cover all the relevant areas for your organization in the new US privacy landscape:
- October 6th: Expanded US Consumer Rights
- October 20th: Employee Rights vs. Consumer Rights
- November 3rd: Privacy Risk Assessments
- November 17th: Data Minimization and Localization
Join our privacy experts to discuss these topics, ask questions that apply to your situation, and learn how to move your privacy program from a reactive, compliance approach to a proactive, trust-based approach. Register for your spot in the series today.
US Privacy Masterclass Roadshow: Register in a city near you
Join OneTrust and Deloitte privacy experts for a two-hour workshop in a city near you. These in-person workshops will dive into the following:
- The future of trust and why it matters to your organization
- Today’s US privacy landscape, with a focus on how these new rights and requirements will impact your operations
- How to automate your data operations around data mapping and DSARs utilizing business intelligence and improving user experience
Registration includes a hands-on lab, along with a 1-to-1 session with a privacy expert for a deeper dive into your specific organizational situation around privacy automation in your operations. In your hands-on lab, we’ll walk you through how to automate the most time-consuming privacy workflows, along with best practices in data classification to help your organization reduce regulatory risk, introduce privacy throughout your data lifecycle, and build trusted customer relationships.
Roadshow Dates & Locations
- Chicago – October 25
- Atlanta – October 26
- LA – November 1
- San Jose – November 3
- New York City – November 8