5 Ways to Save Time When Assessing Third Parties for Privacy and Security Risks
Privacy and security professionals have a never-ending list of compliance obligations that require adherence, and that includes how their data is used by third parties. The manual effort involved to assess those third parties and their privacy and security risks is resource intensive and can slow down a company’s ability to work with third parties. Automating the assessment of those third parties can help privacy and security teams increase bandwidth while gaining even more insight into the state of your third-party risk program.
Understanding the third parties that you work with, and how you work with them, is critical to any privacy and security program. However, as more and more business initiatives are outsourced to the cloud, it can be difficult to understand where sensitive data is going and how it’s managed.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how privacy and security teams can save time throughout the third-party risk assessment lifecycle, including when:
- Intaking and onboarding new third parties
- Calculating inherent risk and tiering third parties
- Conducting initial due diligence
- Performing risk assessments, identifying risk owners, and conducting mitigating actions
- Triggering third-party performance reviews and reassessments
- Analyzing data and generating insightful reports
Become a master of TPRM. Register for the Third-Party Risk Management Academy here!