Today at RSA Conference 2019, OneTrust announced Vendorpedia™,the industry’s only security and privacy third-party risk exchange. Available today for all OneTrust Vendor Risk Management customers, Vendorpedia is a critical element of the OneTrust Vendor Risk Management platform, empowering enterprises to access detailed research, retrieve pre-completed risk assessments and get continuous updates on more than 6,000 global third-party vendors. OneTrust’s vendor risk capabilities earned the Cyber Defense Magazine Infosec Award for Best Product Vendor Risk Management, announced today at RSA.
Register for the webinar: First Look: OneTrust Vendor Risk Management & Vendorpedia Exchange on March 14 at 16:00 GMT/11:00am ET
The Vendorpedia Third-Party Risk Exchange simplifies the complexities of ongoing third-party security and privacy risk identification, mitigation, and monitoring on a global scale. Vendorpedia is the only third-party risk exchange the bridges the gap between security and privacy vendor risk, mapping to frameworks, standards and regulations.
Streamline third-party vendor risk management at scale by leveraging:
- Research on 6,000+ third-party vendor security and privacy profiles: Instantly access a repository of third-party vendor information, including active privacy and security certifications, trust registrations, and much more.
- Pre-completed and validated assessments: Quickly retrieve pre-completed assessments from third-party vendors map and support NIST, SIG, CSA CAIQ, ISO, FedRAMP, GDPR, CCPA, NYDFS Cybersecurity Regulation, and more.
- Ongoing updates with third-party vendor risk monitoring: Information within third-party security and privacy profiles and answers to pre-completed assessments are continuously updated as changes occur.
OneTrust works with specified vendors to help accelerate risk assessment time-to-completion with ongoing managed services, including:
- Self Attestation: Third-party vendors complete and self-attest to the validity of their pre-completed assessment.
- Automated Validation: OneTrust, via a risk identification algorithm, will validate that risk assessment answers are fully completed and relevant.
- Onsite & Remote Audit: Request a remote or onsite audit directly through the exchange, performed by our extensive global network of auditing partners.
OneTrust at RSA Conference:
Visit OneTrust at RSA Conference at booth #4236 and hear OneTrust discuss “From GDPR to California Privacy: Managing Cloud Vendor Risk” at the CSA Summit at RSA Conference on Monday, March 4th at 10:55 AM PDT in Moscone South Second Floor.
- Register for the webinar: First Look: OneTrust Vendor Risk Management & Vendorpedia Exchange on March 14 at 16:00 GMT/11:00am ET
- Learn more and watch a video about Vendorpedia
- Download the Vendor Risk Management Handbook
- Read about OneTrust Vendor Risk Management
- Access the Ovum report: OneTrust accelerates vendor risk capabilities with CSA partnership