OneTrust, the most widely used technology platform to manage privacy, security, third-party risk, and trust, today launched OneTrust Athena™, an AI and robotic automation engine built into the OneTrust platform.
Register for the webinar: Streamline Your Privacy, Security & Trust Program with OneTrust Athena AI taking place on April 14 at 11:00 am ET / 16:00 GMT
OneTrust Athena adds significant automation to an organization’s compliance and risk management programs by using AI–powered bots embedded directly into the OneTrust platform for a number of key use cases, including:
- Discovering and classifying data across structured and unstructured data sets
- Automating the complex combinations of tasks required in responding to a privacy rights request under the GDPR or CCPA
- Interpreting regulatory data sets for risks specific to an organization’s actual profile
- Making predictions and intelligent suggestions on unidentified risks and remediation actions
OneTrust Athena is powered by intelligence from OneTrust DataGuidance regulatory research software and integrated across the entire OneTrust platform to save time and reduce the effort of ongoing compliance with global privacy and security laws and frameworks. OneTrust customers can now leverage AI and Robotic Process Automation to help better understand sensitive data, predict risk and suggest remediation, and optimize internal workflows is key to maintaining a robust compliance program.
“OneTrust Athena brings more intelligence and automation to the OneTrust platform,” said Kabir Barday, OneTrust CEO and Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP). “Customers can automate privacy requests more efficiently, intelligently flag data breaches, automate high-risk processes and more with OneTrust Athena. The powerful AI engine will help our customers put more automation and intelligence into their privacy, security and trust workflows.”
To learn more register for the webinar: Streamline Your Privacy, Security & Trust Program with OneTrust Athena AI taking place on April 14 at 11:00 ET / 16:00 GMT. For additional information, or to request a live OneTrust demo, visit OneTrust.com or email [email protected].
OneTrust is the most widely used technology platform to manage privacy, security, third-party risk and trust used by more than 5,000 companies to comply with the CCPA, GDPR, ISO27001 and hundreds of the world’s privacy and security laws. OneTrust’s primary offerings include:
- OneTrust Privacy Management Software
- OneTrust PreferenceChoice™ Consent and Preference Management Software
- OneTrust Vendorpedia™ Third-Party Risk Management Software and Cyber Risk Exchange
- OneTrust GRC Integrated Risk Management Software
- OneTrust Ethics Compliance and Ethics software
OneTrust products are powered by the OneTrust Athena AI and robotic automation engine and intelligence from OneTrust DataGuidance regulatory research software. To learn more, visit OneTrust.com or connect on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.