Comprehensive US Privacy Law Book
Stay on Top of US Privacy Laws
The US privacy landscape has expanded significantly over the past year and currently, 5 states have laws that will be going into effect in 2023.
The list today is as follows:
- California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)
- California Privacy Protection Agency (CPPA) Regulations to the CCPA
- Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (CDPA)
- Colorado Privacy Act (CPA)
- Utah Consumer Privacy Act (UCPA)
- Connecticut Data Privacy Act (CTDPA)
Download our Comprehensive US Privacy Law Book to easily refer to the law text from all current regulations in the US privacy landscape.