Perhaps you’ve been tapped to figure out the current state of your organization’s privacy management operations or been asked to upgrade from the rudimentary privacy program that’s now in place. You are up for the challenge and have a lot of experience in compliance, or IT, or legal, but privacy is new for you. So, where do you start? What activities and issues should be prioritized, and which ones can wait? Who should you talk to for help and what kinds of tools will help you get the job done?
We have some answers for you.
In this informational, on-demand webinar, you will hear from expert privacy professionals with years of experience, about what you need to get started, and how to prioritize and organize your work. You’ll hear from OneTrust panelist Andrew Clearwater (Chief Trust Officer), and LevelUP panelists Eric Dieterich (Managing Director), and Dave Cohen (Senior Manager) in this interactive, on-demand session.
You’ll learn about:
- How to assemble key people to build or improve an existing privacy program.
- The long-standing, commonly agreed-upon privacy principles that top-notch privacy programs are built upon.
- How and when to judiciously use legal advice and external resources.
- The tools and technologies available and necessary for a well-functioning, efficient and effective privacy team.
- Where to find resources on rapidly emerging privacy laws and developments.
Additionally, to equip you with the tools you need to get your privacy program off the ground and ensure its success as you grow, LevelUP is offering all attendees a free consultation to discuss your privacy program’s current and desired future states. Details on how to take advantage of this valuable offer are provided in this on-demand session.
Who is LevelUP?
As a OneTrust consulting and implementation partner, LevelUP helps organizations design and implement scalable and sustainable risk management programs. Their team is comprised of subject-matter experts who provide highly specialized consulting and risk management services, combined with technology enablement.