OneTrust recently expanded its PrivacyConnect Online series to over 200 events across 100 PrivacyConnect Chapters. The sector specific Industry Expert Panels return for the second half of the year with more, topical discussion on a range of trends relevant to different industries across Europe and the US from leading privacy experts.
What are Industry Expert Panels?
The PrivacyConnect Industry Expert Panels cover the most poignant topics across industries, including Technology, Retail, Finance, Hospitality, and many more. You’ll hear from privacy, security, and compliance experts on the current trends and challenges they are facing within their industries and can submit questions in our interactive Q&A sessions.
These one-hour webinars will delve into sector-specific challenges and unpack the layers of complex laws and regulations faced by privacy professionals in today’s evolving and multifaceted privacy landscape.
Understand what compliance looks like, gain insight and guidance on an operational level, and explore the laws and regulations that are on the horizon in your industry, whilst earning CPE credit. The Industry Expert Panels are all about sharing practical knowledge, advice, tips, and understanding of the biggest privacy issues facing certain industries right now.
Find your Industry!
- RSVP | Technology | October 13, 2020
- RSVP | Finance & Insurance | October 15, 2020
- RSVP | Retail & CPG | October 20, 2020
- RSVP | Travel, Entertainment & Hospitality | October 27, 2020
- RSVP | Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals | October 29, 2020
- RSVP | Retail & CPG | October 13, 2020
- RSVP | Legal Services | October 12, 2020
- RSVP | Finance & Insurance | October 20, 2020
- RSVP | Technology | October 22, 2020
- RVSP | Gambling | October 27, 2020
- RSVP | Media & Broadcasting | October 29, 2020
- RSVP | Public Sector | November 3, 2020
PrivacyConnect Online is Now Bigger Than Ever
Over 200 events have been added to the PrivacyConnect series covering many topics, meaning there is something for everyone. OneTrust’s range of upcoming events includes:
- PrivacyConnect: Explore the latest regulatory updates, uncover the best practices for implementing compliance programs and network with other privacy professionals from over 100 PrivacyConnect Chapters.
- CookieConnect: A focused look at everything Cookies. From what ‘good’ and ‘bad’ looks like in a cookie banner, cookie compliance, and regional cookie guidance. CookieConnect is your one-stop-shop for every cookie need.
- LGPDConnect: With the LGPD fast approaching, join us and local experts as we discuss a range of privacy principles in the context of the LGPD.
- CCPAConnect: In these California focused events, you can expect to be brought up to date with recent developments to the CCPA and the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), and how they might impact your business.
Register now for the Industry Expert Panels and the wider PrivacyConnect online series to discover best practices, regulatory updates, and more. And if you can’t find an event that suits you, check out our other Connect series including VendorRiskConnect, GRCConnect, and PublisherConnect.