OneTrust Opens Registration for 150 Free PrivacyConnect™ Workshops Across the GlobeTweet Share Like
The expanded PrivacyConnect Workshops by OneTrust™ includes CCPA, LGPD, PDPA and cookie consent focused events for professionals to understand regulatory requirements and how to implement in practice
ATLANTA - 01/21/2020 -
OneTrust today announced open registration for 150 free PrivacyConnect™ workshops in over 100 cities. The expanded PrivacyConnect Workshops by OneTrust™ include new events focused on the California CCPA, Brazil LGPD, Thailand PDPA and new European guidance on cookies to bring together industry peers to learn best practices and real-life implementation strategies. The workshops and webinars dive deep into the pressing issues facing privacy, security and marketing professionals across the globe through practitioner-led sessions and interactive hands-on activities.
Register today for a free PrivacyConnect webinar or workshop in a city near you and earn CPE credits
The expanded PrivacyConnect series includes online webinars and 150 in-person workshops in more than 100 global locations, with new cities added across North America, EMEA, South America and Asia Pacific. Throughout 2020, PrivacyConnect workshops and webinars will bring together over 20,000 privacy, security and marketing professionals to network, share experiences, and learn the latest regulatory requirements and implementation best practices. Throughout the year, local PrivacyConnect Chapters, led by PrivacyConnect Chapter Chairs, will bring professionals together for ongoing to connect and network in their city beyond the workshops.
The free, local PrivacyConnect Workshops include:
- PrivacyConnect: Focused on understanding regulatory requirements across the globe and how to implement in practice. Workshops dive deep into the pressing issues facing today’s privacy and security professionals, including the CCPA, GDPR, LGPD, vendor risk management, incident and breach response, cookies, consent and more through practitioner-led sessions and interactive hands-on activities. Register in a city near you, or request to become a local chapter leader.
- CCPAConnect™: For United States privacy professionals to effectively implement privacy programs compliant with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Register in a city near you.
- LGPDConnect™: For Brazilian privacy professionals to understand and effectively implement privacy programs compliant with the Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados (LGPD). Register in a city near you.
- PDPAConnect™: For Asia privacy professionals to understand local laws and effectively implement privacy programs compliant with the Thailand Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Register in a city near you.
- CookieConnect™: Educational workshop for attendees to understand local cookie guidance in theory and practice, focused on Europe and recent guidance from the CNIL, ICO and other regulatory authorities. Register in a city near you.
- VendorRiskConnect™: Focused on operationalizing effective third-party risk management programs. Register in a city near you.
- MarketingConnect™: Designed just for marketers, focused on driving engagement, brand loyalty and trust with customers through user preference management. Register in a city near you.
- PublisherConnect™: Focused on the challenges publishers face while complying with regulations and ad tech frameworks, such as IAB Europe TCF 2.0 and the CCPA. Register in a city near you.
All workshop attendees can earn up to 3.75 CPE credits, and PrivacyConnect attendees can earn up to 6.25 CPE credits.
Several workshop cities include an optional, day two OneTrust Certification Program product training course, offering a foundation in the OneTrust privacy management tool. OneTrust Certification Program attendees can earn up to 7 CPE credits and pass a test to become a OneTrust Certified Professional.
“PrivacyConnect is starting out 2020 bigger than ever, not only with new cities, but new workshops tailored to give privacy, security and marketing professionals the community, tools and knowledge they need to successfully manage their programs on a local or global scale,” said Kabir Barday, OneTrust CEO and Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP). “We have hosted hundreds of these workshops and have seen the demand for a more regional- and industry-specific focus to bring together professionals that are focused on the same pressing issues. I’m excited to expand the PrivacyConnect Workshop series in 2020 and unite the OneTrust community from across the globe.”
To register for a PrivacyConnect workshop, webinar or OneTrust Certification Program, visit PrivacyConnect.com or email [email protected]. For more information on becoming a PrivacyConnect Chapter Chair in your city, email [email protected].
OneTrust is the #1 most widely used privacy, security and third-party risk technology platform trusted by more than 4,500 companies to comply with the CCPA, GDPR, ISO27001 and hundreds of the world’s privacy and security laws. OneTrust’s primary offerings include OneTrust Privacy Management Software, OneTrust PreferenceChoice™ consent and preference management software, OneTrust Vendorpedia™ third-party risk management software and vendor risk exchange and OneTrust GRC integrated risk management software. To learn more, visit OneTrust.com or connect on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
PrivacyConnect is a global community of privacy, security and marketing professionals focused on tools and best practices to implement global privacy laws in practice, specifically the CCPA, GDPR and LGPD. Through free, local events, ongoing webinars, and local community chapters, PrivacyConnect enables practitioners to connect, share experiences, and learn the latest regulatory requirements and implementation best practices. To learn more, visit PrivacyConnect.com.
Tweet Share Like
Public Relations [email protected]