Today kicks off our first ever user conference, OneTrust PrivacyTech! We are bringing together nearly 300 privacy professionals from across the globe to talk about the latest innovations in privacy technology. Together we have three action-packed days of innovative keynotes, in-depth breakout sessions, networking receptions and more.
At 10:00am today our CEO Kabir Barday and VP Product Blake Brannon will share some of our latest product features and innovations. Kabir and Blake will be joined by thought leaders in the industry – including Wouter Bas van der Vegt from Randstad, Kim Roberts from King & Spalding and Danny Attias from Anthony Nolan to discuss how they are using OneTrust for their successful privacy programs.
We will also be sharing some of our news from this morning, including:
- OneTrust 4.0: In our biggest product update of the year, OneTrust 4.0 is packed with new features and user experience improvements. Every module in the platform has been upgraded and advanced to better help our customers manage GDPR and other global privacy programs. We also introduce new Vendor Risk and Incident & Breach modules. Some other highlights include automated data mapping lineage and data subject requests routing and a new myOneTrust customer portal. Read more in our press release.
- Global Readiness and Accountability: OneTrust is launching a new Global Readiness and Accountability platform that will integrate a growing list of global privacy laws into a single assessment. The tool pulls together requirements from a number of privacy and security frameworks, including the GDPR, California Consumer Privacy Act, Brazil’s new data protection law (LGBD) and ISO 270001. The tool is backed by Privacypedia, OneTrust’s new data base of 100s of global privacy regulations, research, guidance and templates. Read more in our press release or attend the session at PrivacyTech: First Look: OneTrust Global Readiness & Accountability and Privacypedia Index today at 14:15 in the Morgangis Room.
- OneTrust Targeted Data Discovery Tool: This new tool provides a generic framework to help company’s take metadata from their data sources and integrate into the OneTrust platform. Customers can set rules and triggers based on the data. The tool is supported by a new enterprise data discovery solution marketplace, including integrations with market-leading CRMs, HRIS and ITSM tools. Read more in our press release or attend the session at PrivacyTech: Using Data Discovery Tools in Combination with OneTrust on Tuesday at 15:30 in the Morgangis Room.
- OneTrust Vendor Risk Management Module Launch: This new solution is integrated into the comprehensive OneTrust platform and will streamlines vendor risk and contract lifecycle workflows for GDPR and other global privacy law compliance. The solution is powered by Vendorpedia, the world’s largest index of third-party vendors. Learn more about OneTrust Vendor Risk Management in our press release, during our webinar on 16 October at 16:00 CET / 11:00 ET and during PrivacyTech: Introducing Vendor Risk Management: Automating 3rd Party Security & Privacy Risks today at 13:30 in the Avize Room.
- Strategic Partnership with Cloud Security Alliance: OneTrust and the CSA have teamed up once again! This time, OneTrust will be offering the 80,000 CSA members a Vendor Risk Assessment Online Platform and translating their CAIQ and GDPR code of conduct templates into a number of languages common in the European Union. This partnership comes on the heels of CSA’s announcement that OneTrust is a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance GDPR Center of Excellence. Read more in our press release.
We are looking forward to three exciting days of PrivacyTech! If you’re not in London, be sure to follow along with us on social media – #PrivacyTech18!