IT vendor risk management solution drives business value for 1000s of customers and “reduces the burden of vendor risk assessments and guides the team to drive risk and compliance.”
We’ve been hard at work developing the category defining platform of trust and our IT vendor risk management (VRM) solution is a core aspect of our mission to build the future of privacy, security, and trust. With a platform powered by DataGuidanceTM regulatory research and OneTrust Athena™ AI, our IT VRM solution is helping drive business value for thousands of customers.
That’s why we’re honored to share that OneTrust has been named a Customers’ Choice in the 2022 Gartner Peer Insights™ ‘Voice of the Customer’: IT Vendor Risk Management Tools.
Get the report: 2022 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
Gartner Peer Insights is a free peer review and ratings platform designed for enterprise software and services decision makers. Reviews go through a strict validation and moderation process in an effort to ensure they are authentic.
OneTrust is the only IT VRM vendor to receive the Customers’ Choice distinction for three years in a row.
Here are a couple excerpts from customers that contributed to the distinction:
- “It’s extremely easy to use, intuitive, and allows for customization. Their implementation process was also flawless.” – CEO, Media Industry, 50–250M USD
- “I’ve primarily worked out of the vendor risk management (VRM) module. I love it. I’ve worked in some challenging VRM tools and this UI is my favorite I’ve worked in thus far.” – Security and Risk Management, Miscellaneous Industry, <50M USD
In the past year, OneTrust has been recognized by analysts by continuing to deliver results for our customers. OneTrust was named a “Leader” in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools and recognized in the 2021 Gartner® Critical Capabilities for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools.
Why OneTrust for IT VRM? Reduce Risks. Build Trust. Manage All Third Parties Across Security, Privacy, Ethics & Compliance, and ESG
Businesses face major challenges in today’s world of changing regulations and an increased reliance on third parties, as well as data privacy- and security-conscious consumers. If critical data is shared with unsecure third parties, or a third party doesn’t reflect your values, your company’s reputation and future may be at risk. Because of this, businesses must prioritize the security, privacy, and compliance of the vendors they work with. However, reducing vendor-related risks, keeping detailed compliance records, and monitoring third parties over time is a daunting initiative that doesn’t scale when done through spreadsheets and emails.
OneTrust’s Third-Party Trust solutions are leading the industry to help solve these complex challenges. The technology platform enables both businesses and vendors with technology solutions that prioritize trustworthy relationships, including:
- Third-Party Due Diligence software, which helps organizations conduct compliance checks and screening, analyze risks, provide treatment plans, and maintain ongoing oversight by monitoring key ethics & compliance concerns, such as adverse media and corruption.
- Third-Party Risk Management software, which helps organizations reduce vendor risks relating to security and privacy, solving challenges such as automating vendor security and privacy assessments, managing and monitoring your vendor inventory, and streamlining risk mitigation.
- Supplier Sustainability & Responsibility software, which helps organizations assess their suppliers’ ESG programs, analyze reputational risk, create supplier ESG scorecards and set targets, as well as monitor the sustainability and responsibility initiatives of suppliers.
Additionally, we offer our Trust Suite for Vendors, which helps third parties promote their trust initiatives to potential customers and easily respond to security questionnaires. This suite includes:
- Trust Profile, which enables vendors to centralize security, privacy, and compliance documentation in a shareable, customer-ready format.
- Questionnaire Response Automation, which allows vendors to automatically answer any incoming security questionnaires – even custom ones.
Lastly, OneTrust brings businesses and vendors closer together via the Vendorpedia Exchange Community. The Exchange is a global community that helps organizations, and their third parties, seamlessly communicate, enabling secure information sharing to establish mutual trust.
“We believe OneTrust has introduced the leading technology solution to help thousands of customers achieve ongoing IT vendor risk management,” said Jaymin Desai, OneTrust Vendorpedia Offering Manager. “We will continue to develop innovative solutions that support compliance operations and remain committed to changing the way the world sees trust.”
To our customers, thank you! Your support and guidance continue to shape our product offerings and vision for the future of third-party trust. As we continue to innovate solutions to support IT VRM needs, we look forward to building on the customer experience that earned us this distinction!
- Download the report: 2022 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
- Get started for free: OneTrust Vendorpedia Third-Party Risk Solutions
- Read the blog: What is Vendor Risk Management?
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other distinction. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools, 30 August 2021, By Joanne Spencer, Edward Weinstein, Luke Ellery
Gartner, Critical Capabilities for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools, 31 August 2021, By Edward Weinstein, Joanne Spencer, Luke Ellery
Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: IT Vendor Risk Management Tools, Peer Contributors, March 2, 2022.
GARTNER, Magic Quadrant, and Gartner Peer Insights are registered trademarks and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.