Your Marketers Masterclass Resource Kit
Marketing teams have a lot to prepare for this year – with the US introducing five new state-level privacy laws in 2023 and the deprecation of third-party cookies coming in 2024. OneTrust has created a range of resources to help marketing teams take a privacy-first approach that turns consumer trust into a competitive advantage. These resources provide an essential understanding of personalization, privacy, and data obligations through blogs, webinars, infographics, and eBooks.
Download this Marketers Masterclass resource kit to access:
- Every session of the Marketers Masterclass webinar series*
- A whitepaper on the business value of consent and preferences
- A Q&A article from Chief Marketer with OneTrust Director of Strategy, Alex Cash, on how brands can succeed with a privacy-first approach
- A collection of blogs around privacy landscape updates, first-party data, and GPC
- A five-step roadmap to turning consent into a repeat customer
- An infographic on how to improve trust at every touchpoint with OneTrust
*Each part of the Marketers Masterclass series will be uploaded to the resource kit following its original broadcast. (Last updated 9/22/2022) Click here to register for upcoming installments of the Marketers Masterclass for Privacy and Personalization.