OneTrust’s consent management platform (CMP) has recently been ranked #1 by Kevel’s Ad Tech Insight Report, Q2 2021. The report analyzes the top 10,000 U.S. domains, and found more websites use OneTrust for consent management than any other CMP in the market.
As the top CMP for web, mobile, OTT and CTV applications, OneTrust powers billions of consent choices across devices. By leveraging OneTrust, companies can comply with global regulations and operating system requirements, all while providing transparency, building trust, and fueling brand loyalty across digital touchpoints.
CMP Market: Why OneTrust Continues to Be on Top
OneTrust’s CMP provides a comprehensive solution for managing consent on web, mobile, OTT and CTV applications. Through OneTrust’s CMP, companies can collect, manage and maximize consent opt-ins, while automating global compliance with CCPA, GDPR, ePrivacy, IAB Europe TCF v2.0, DAA AdChoices and hundreds of other laws and frameworks. In addition to this OneTrust customers are able to:
- Audit websites and applications to understand first- and third-party cookies, SDKs, privacy policies, cookie notices, tags, beacons, local storage objects, and other tracking technologies.
- Customize banners for websites and applications using built-in consent approach options.
- Prime Apple iOS 14 app consumers with an app tracking transparency pre-prompt before consent for IDFA is captured.
- Share consent signals by syncing with Salesforce DMP, IAB TCF, Google DFP / AdSense / AdX, Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM and more.
- Centralize consent records across platforms, including web, mobile apps, OTT, AMP and offline consent and preference collection with support for cross-domain consent.
- Drive opt-ins and engagement by tracking and analyzing consent rates with pre-built, real-time dashboards and reporting, A/B testing and monitoring to maximize compliant opt-in rates.
- Integrate with existing tech stack and protect investments with easy integration with Adobe Advertising Cloud, Facebook, FreeWheel, mParticle, Salesforce Audience Studio and more.
- Authenticate known users using an identifier and synchronize consent and preferences to deliver a seamless, personalized experience across devices.
- Blog: OneTrust Launches Consent Banner Testing Feature
- Blog: OneTrust’s CMP Leads the Consent Management Market: Used on 350,000+ Websites and Apps
- Infographic: 10 Steps to Master Consent Management