OneTrust has released a new quick-start wizard within its consent management platform that enables companies to set up a cookie banner, or CMP, for one domain within minutes.
Understanding cookie compliance amongst the myriad of regulations and guidance that exist globally can be a headache by itself. Couple that with the need to deploy a clear and transparent user experience and cookie compliance can quickly become a big challenge.
With the new quick-start wizard, companies are able to set up a compliant CMP with customized branding and local languages within minutes.
- Scan Website: Audit your website to detect all first-and third-party cookies, tags, trackers, pixels, beacons and more.
- Select Audience: Set up geolocation rules by choosing the languages of your CMP and the regulations and frameworks that your CMP must comply with.
- Choose Banner Layout: Leverage a professionally designed library of pre-built templates to customize your CMP.
- Choose Preference Center Layout: Choose a styled template to use for your preference center and brand it with customized colors.
- Review and Deploy: Glance over a final summary of your CMP, then copy and paste the code to add it to your website.
Build Trust and Meet Regulatory Requirements with Your CMP
Despite a complex web of regulations to navigate, cookie compliance remains firmly in the focus of many data protection authorities. Notably, the Italian Garante has released updated cookie guidelines that will be enforced at the beginning of 2022. Additionally, Spanish AEPD recently issued enforcement actions for unlawful cookie practices, and the CNIL have adopted their final recommendations and amended guidelines on cookies and other trackers.
The increased focus from DPAs means that there is also a growing awareness from end-users regarding the rights afforded to them under such laws as the GDPR or CCPA. Cookie compliance, therefore, becomes a key factor in maintaining customer trust as well as avoiding reputational damage or even monetary penalties.
OneTrust Consent Management Platform
OneTrust’s CMP provides a comprehensive solution for managing consent on web, mobile, OTT and CTV applications. Through OneTrust’s CMP, companies can collect, manage and maximize consent opt-ins, while automating global compliance with CCPA, GDPR, ePrivacy, IAB Europe TCF v2.0, DAA AdChoices and hundreds of other laws and frameworks.
As the most widely used cookie consent platform, OneTrust powers billions of consent choices across domains and devices. By leveraging OneTrust, companies can comply with global regulations and operating system requirements, all while providing transparency, building trust, and fueling brand loyalty across digital touchpoints.
Get started today!
- Learn more about OneTrust Consent & Preference Management Solutions
- Read the blog: Prove You Value Privacy with Consent and Preference Management
- Download the infographic: OneTrust Consent Management Platform