IAB Europe TCF v2.0: Comply with the latest TCF v2.0 updates and work with ad tech vendors to deliver compliant, targeted ads.
Deliver Compliant Personalized Ads
Personalized advertisements are a common way businesses around the world reach their target audiences, but global privacy regulations like the CCPA, GDPR, ePrivacy and frameworks from the IAB, Google, DAA and others have fundamentally changed consent practices for publishers and ad tech vendors.
OneTrust Consent Management Platform (CMP) for Publishers and Advertisers works across regulations and frameworks to give publishers and vendors the tools they need to deliver personalized advertisements in a compliant way.
Support for Leading Consent Frameworks and Triggers
Compliance has expanded from the IAB Europe TCF framework to now include dozens of other ad tech frameworks that publishers and vendors needs to evaluate. OneTrust CMP supports the new IAB Europe Transparency and Consent Framework version 2.0 (IAB TCF v2.0), Google AdSense and Ad Manager, Salesforce DMP, mParticle, FreeWheel, Adobe Advertising Cloud, Google AMP, OTT, Connected TV, social integrations like Facebook Pixel and Facebook Lookalike audiences, DAA AdChoices and dozens of other consent triggers and standard across mobile and web.
Google AdSense and Ad Manager: Pause ad requests until explicit consent is captured, and request ads for personalized or non-personalized experiences on a per-page basis leveraging the consent collected via the OneTrust CMP
Adobe Advertising Cloud: Manage the storage of users consent settings across the Adobe Advertising Cloud product suite and OneTrust’s centralized record keeping platform to honor a user’s preferences for ad delivery
Publisher-specific CCPA “Do Not Sell” and GDPR consent collection: Comply with regulatory requirements and manage opt-in and opt-out to collect valid consent from site visitors to enable the compliant delivery of targeted/geolocation ads.
mParticle: Leverage OneTrust’s mParticle extension to integrate with the OneTrust mobile SDK for iOS and Android
Salesforce DMP/Audience Studio: Pass consent from OneTrust into Salesforce DMP to dynamically load advertising content based on users preferences.
FreeWheel: Broadcast consent changes captured from the OneTrust CMP, aligning the user’s consent with keys for Freewheel ad delivery for both web and mobile traffic
Over-the-Top (OTT) and Connected TV: Provide opt-out methods and collect consent to deliver the right ads to users watching TV online.
Facebook Integrations: Integrate consent into Facebook Pixel and Facebook Lookalike audiences.
DAA AdChoices: Give users control over what interests are being used for advertising and integrate these choices into OneTrust.
Configurable Consent Management Provider (CMP)
OneTrust Consent for Publishers is a fully configurable consent management provider (CMP) that enables ongoing scanning for tracking technologies, customized consent options and user consent management across web and mobile properties.
- Ongoing Website & Mobile App Scanning: Automatically scan properties to identify changes to cookie and tracking technologies that may impact CCPA, GDPR and ePrivacy compliance.
- Publisher-Specific Consent Collection: Maximize user opt-in with customizable publisher-specific cookie banners and monitor rates over time to optimize consent collection.
- Geo-Targeting by Regions: Detect the user’s location to serve specific banners and consent options specific to their local regulations across EMEA, United States and other regions
- User Preference Centers: Customize the preference center to fit your specific purposes of processing data, and tailor the styling and UI to reflect your organization’s branding
Customizable User Experience
OneTrust enables publishers and vendors to customize the look and feel of user consent interactions in order to provide a consistent user experience across their sites, as well as optimize opt-in rates.
- Customize UI Elements: Leverage the capabilities within OneTrust platform or use custom CSS or HTML to match colors, styles and layouts to your branding
- Just-in-Time Consent: Provide users information about the specific data collection and usage at the exact time it is needed versus an upfront lengthy privacy notice
- Web, Mobile & OTT Support: Capture and sync user consent across all digital platforms including desktop, mobile and even connected devices
Compliance Reporting and Dashboards
OneTrust has relationships with many regulators globally to understand compliance reporting expectations and has extensive capabilities to demonstrate compliance. With OneTrust, maintain granular records of consent and detailed audit trails to show compliance over time.
- User Consent Records: Maintain a record of each user’s consent preferences, purpose and legal basis for processing, and for each vendor
- Historical Audit Trail: Store any modifications to consent banner settings in a detailed audit log to show compliance over time
- Marketing Dashboards: View a dashboard summary of changes over time or an overall compliance snapshot for executive reporting