Expert Panel: U.S. Data Privacy Countdown to 2023
In 2023, five new state privacy laws go into effect across California, Virginia, Colorado, Connecticut, and Utah. With just a few months to go until California’s CPRA goes live, organizations need a pragmatic approach to navigate this complexity.
Our expert panel will discuss:
- Which CCPA learnings apply as you prepare for CPRA?
- What are the implications for first-party data strategies?
- What challenges will new CPRA employee rights introduce?
- How do you harmonize policies across regulations and states?
- How can data governance support privacy state law compliance?
- What best practices can engage stakeholders across the business?
- Can you ethically design initiatives from the onset to anticipate future state?
- Virginia Neiswender, Assistant General Counsel, Privacy & Data Governance at Cox Enterprises
- Sean Amster, Senior Manager of Digital Marketing Technology at The Hershey Company, and Adjunct Professor at Penn State Great Valley.