Six months since the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive came into effect, how are businesses operationalising requirements?
Watch this roundtable discussion led by industry experts and the OneTrust Center of Excellence for Ethics. We’ve spent the past year educating and collaborating with ethics, compliance, and legal professionals to understand and prepare for the evolving Directive. This session is all about learnings and best practices of practical implementation.
Hosted for practitioners with operations in Ireland and the UK, in the session we cover nuances and implications of the Whistleblower Directive.
- Best practice/how to:
- Design a local reporting channel and identify a ‘person of trust’
- Automate your anti-retaliation processes to protect the whistleblower
- Make your program ‘accessible’ to all required parties
- A brief update across all member states; Laws adopted, draft bills in progress, and those still in discussion–plus the latest movements from the EU Commission
- Discuss challenges and opportunities of the EU Whistleblower Directive with experts and peers
- Gain access to unparalleled resources to help you comply including checklists, guides and an implementation tracker
- Learn how technology enables you to comply with timeframe, confidentiality, GDPR, anti-retaliation, reporting, record-keeping, and storage requirements of the Directive