OneTrust Unveils OneTrust 4.0 – The World’s Most Intelligent and Automated Privacy Management PlatformTweet Share Like
New features include vendor risk management, incident and breach management, intelligent visuals for data mapping, consent analytics, targeted data discovery and automated data subject requestsLONDON - 10/08/2018 -
Today at PrivacyTech, the leading event for privacy technology, OneTrust announced new updates to its privacy management and marketing compliance software: OneTrust 4.0. In the largest update to the platform of the year, OneTrust 4.0 will bring new features and improvements across the comprehensive suite of OneTrust products and introduce two new modules to help manage incident and breach notifications and vendor risk. Other updates include automated lineage visuals for data mapping, consent optimisation analytics, automated data subject request and a new myOneTrust customer portal.
Intelligent Automation and Simplified Workflows Integrated into to the World’s Leading Dedicated Privacy Management Software Platform
More companies use OneTrust than any other dedicated privacy management technology to comply with the GDPR and other global privacy laws. OneTrust 4.0 delivers substantial functionality, user experience and ease of use updates for customers, including:
- Assessment Automation: New integration points automatically link assessments to relevant data mapping assets, vendors or processing activities. To streamline the PIAs and DPIA process, teams can also work together more effectively via OneTrust with new collaboration features available in OneTrust 4.0.
- Data Mapping: Extended linking capabilities and intelligent lineage visuals between inventories provide a more flexible solution to connect assets, vendors, processing activities and data elements. Customers can also utilise custom PDF configurations and generate customisable Article 30 reports.
- Incident and Breach: Powered by the new DataBreachpedia by OneTrust, the new incident module simplifies the process of capturing the appropriate details about an incident, integrating the knowledge from data inventories and mapping out the obligations an organisation has based on regulatory and local jurisdictional requirements for breach notification based on the scope of the incident.
- Vendor Risk Management: The new solution enables customers to streamline vendor risk and contract lifecycle workflows for GDPR and other global privacy law compliance. Read more in today’s Vendor Risk Management press release.
- myOneTrust: New customer-facing portal provides a central repository for all relevant product and legal resources, guidelines and templates.
- Targeted Data Discovery Tool: A new solution for automatically pre-populating data maps and fulfilling data subject access requests. In addition to OneTrust’s Targeted Data Discovery Solution, OneTrust also offers a comprehensive marketplace of third-party enterprise data discovery solutions. Read more in today’s Targeted Data Discovery Tool press release.
- Unified Global Privacy Readiness Platform: A comprehensive, single readiness assessment that combines hundreds different privacy regulations and frameworks to show customer’s a comprehensive view of their privacy programme readiness across the world’s various privacy laws and regulations. Read more in today’s Global Readiness Assessment press release.
OneTrust 4.0 also delivers improved navigation, app performance improvement, maintenance alerts and in-app banner alerts so customers are better informed about the new updates.
New Processes and Integrations for Improved Subject Request Automation and Marketing Compliance
The GDPR and other global privacy laws give consumers more control over their data and consent preferences. OneTrust’s Marketing and Web Compliance Suite empowers organisations to deliver on these requirements in an easy, automated fashion and prioritises consumer trust with simplified marketing compliance platforms and subject request portals.
- Data Subject Requests: Better route incoming data subject requests with new web form conditions and rules to automatically direct requests to the correct managing organisation or approver and assign deadline based on jurisdiction and subject type. To process the requests, OneTrust 4.0 automates workflows with integrated systems, such as ServiceNow, Zendesk and Salesforce to auto-trigger events when a request or subtask is created and triggers actions to get data from the integrated system.
- OneConnector Custom Consent Integrations: The new OneConnector webhook gives customers the option to implement custom integrations into the OneTrust platform and new integrations with third-parties, such as Salesforce, to automate consent and data subject requests workflows.
- Universal Consent: New consent analytics and geo-based consent gives customers more visibility into their consent opt-in rates and provides a tailored platform to customers based on their location.
- Cookie Consent: Geolocations rules allow customers to set specific cookie consent policies based on the IP address of the website visitor. Cookie notifications can also be automatically translated into the visitor’s preferred browser language with a single line of code.
“OneTrust 4.0 is a major leap forward for our software and provides customers with the most advanced privacy management technology platform in the industry,” said Blake Brannon, VP Product, OneTrust. “With the industry’s largest research and development team dedicated to our product customer success, we are proud to continue to deliver to our customers the most comprehensive, research-based solutions in the market.”
OneTrust 4.0 will be available to customers this month, October 2018.
OneTrust is the global leader in privacy management and marketing compliance software. More than 1,500 customers, including 200 of the Global 2,000, use OneTrust to comply with global data privacy regulations across sectors and jurisdictions, including the EU GDPR, ePrivacy (Cookie Law) and California Consumer Privacy Act. An additional 10,000 organisations use OneTrust’s technology through a partnership with the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), the world’s largest global information privacy community.
The comprehensive platform is based on a combination of intelligent scanning, regulator guidance-based questionnaires, automated workflows and developer plugins used together to automatically generate the record keeping required for an organisation to demonstrate compliance to regulators and auditors. The platform is enriched with content from hundreds of templates based on the world-class privacy research conducted by our 300+ in-house certified privacy professionals.
The software, available in 50+ languages, is backed by 27 awarded patents and can be deployed in an EU cloud or on-premise.
OneTrust helps organisations implement GDPR requirements, including Data Protection by Design and Default (PbD), Data Protection Impact Assessments (PIA/DPIA), Vendor Risk Management, Incident and Breach Management, Records of Processing (Data Mapping), Consent Management, ePrivacy Cookie Consent, Data Subject Access Rights, Portability and Right to Be Forgotten, as well as demonstrating accountability and compliance.
PrivacyConnect, OneTrust’s GDPR community, hosts free workshops in 85 international cities, and is attended by thousands of privacy professionals to share best practices.
PrivacyTech, OneTrust’s global user conference, is taking place 8-10 October in London. OneTrust PrivacyTECH brings together privacy professionals breakdown the latest technology innovations driving global privacy compliance.
OneTrust is co-headquartered in Atlanta, GA and in London, UK, with additional offices in Bangalore, Melbourne, Munich and Hong Kong. The fast-growing team of privacy and technology experts surpasses 500 employees worldwide. To learn more, visit OneTrust.com.
Tweet Share Like
Public Relations [email protected]