To help companies improve policy management processes, OneTrust GRC today announced our policy management software integration with Microsoft Word.
Having a thorough policy management program in place gives an organization a reliable framework for operations and compliance. Key benefits of policy management include establishing a corporate culture, identifying liabilities, and supporting proactive risk management. To build a reliable program that supports stakeholder participation, organizations must seek out a centralized policy management software that is easy-to-use and flexible enough to connect across business applications.
Register for the webinar: 10 Steps to Reinforce Compliance Through Policy Management
Key capabilities of the OneTrust GRC Policy Management and Microsoft Word integration include:
- Leverage Microsoft Word collaboration tools to work across stakeholders without losing visibility to your policy management lifecycle.
- Sync OneTrust GRC’s Policy Management with everyday business apps, including Microsoft Word, Google Workspace, SharePoint, and Dropbox.
To learn more, read the full blog post at OneTrustGRC.com.
Further policy management software reading:
- OneTrust GRC Blog: Why Policy Management Systems Aren’t What You Think They Are
- OneTrust GRC Blog: Getting Business Buy-In for Your Policy Development Process
- OneTrust GRC News: Introducing OneTrust GRC Policy Management
Next steps on policy management software:
- Sign up for the webinar: 10 Steps to Reinforce Compliance Through Policy Management
- Watch the webinar: Shift Away from Static Policy Management
- Watch the demo: Streamline Your Policy Management Lifecycle
- Learn more: OneTrust GRC Platform