OneTrust Expands Operations in Brazil with São Paulo Office, Local Hosting Location, and LGPD SolutionsTweet Share Like
Customers can take advantage of OneTrust technology, solutions and extensive partner program available in Brazilian Portuguese
SÃO PAULO - 09/14/2020 -
OneTrust today announced expanded operations to support Brazilian customers and companies across the globe working to comply with the Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados Pessoais (LGPD). Customers can take advantage of the most widely used technology platform for privacy compliance, OneTrust’s vast partner network, and local Brazilian data center hosting options, available natively in both Brazilian Portuguese and dozens of other languages.
- Learn more about OneTrust LGPD Solutions and sign up for our LGPD Fast Track Program
- Leia em Português
The LGPD grants many new privacy rights to Brazilian data subjects and requires organizations that process personal data to meet data protection obligations. Much like the GDPR or CCPA, complying with the LGPD typically requires major operational and technological updates and changes.
To assist Brazilian customers with LGPD compliance, OneTrust expanded operations, support, and services in Brazil, including:
- LGPD Fast Track program: Speed up compliance with the LGPD with OneTrust’s LGPD same-day Fast Track program. Customers can get implemented in 24 hours with data subject request portal implementation, simple setup and pre-completed workflows, certification and training, and an LGPD-specific setup guide and implementation webinar.
- LGPD Research in DataGuidance: Stay up to date with LGPD updates, changes, and new timelines for compliance with research updated daily in OneTrust DataGuidance, including a dedicated LGPD portal.
- Extensive Brazilian partner network: Simplify contracting and in-market support with one of OneTrust’s many Brazilian partners, including strategic consulting, law firm, and reseller marketing leaders.
- Local São Paulo office: OneTrust’s new office in São Paulo will give customers access to local sales, engineering and support resources in Brazil.
- Brazilian data center: Leverage OneTrust’s local Brazilian data center, or use it in combination with one of OneTrust’s 10 global data center locations.
- LGPDConnect: Hear from privacy experts in your city and connect with local privacy and security experts during a free, online LGPDConnect event.
- ANPD Incident Breach Notification Management: Comply with breach notification obligations to manage incidents and notify both to the ANPD and data subjects of relevant security incidents.
- Local languages support: All OneTrust programs, research, technology, and services are available in Brazilian Portuguese.
OneTrust, OneTrust DataGuidance, and LGPDConnect are registered trademarks or trademarks of OneTrust LLC or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.
OneTrust is the #1 fastest growing and most widely used technology platform to help organizations be more trusted, and operationalize privacy, security, data governance, and compliance programs. More than 6,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 500, use OneTrust to build integrated programs that comply with the CCPA, GDPR, LGPD, PDPA, ISO27001, and hundreds of the world’s privacy, security, and compliance frameworks.
The OneTrust platform is powered by the OneTrust Athena™ AI and robotic automation engine, and our offerings include:
- OneTrust Privacy – Privacy Management Software
- OneTrust PreferenceChoice™ – Consent and Preference Management Software
- OneTrust Vendorpedia™ – Third-Party Risk Management Software and Cyber Risk Exchange
- OneTrust GRC – Integrated Risk Management Software
- OneTrust DataDiscovery™ – AI-Powered Discovery and Classification
- OneTrust DataGovernance – Governance and Metadata Management
- OneTrust Ethics – Compliance and Ethics Software
- OneTrust DataGuidance™ – Regulatory Research Software
Tweet Share Like
Public Relations [email protected]