Implement Opt-In Cookie Consent before the January 1st deadline! Request a demo of our Cookie Consent solution and get compliant today.
OneTrust is here to help you make the switch to an opt-in model of cookie consent in preparation for the Czech Republic regulation update. Per the Czech Parliament’s upcoming amendment to the Electronic Communications Act, the new requirement for using tracking technology will change from an opt-out to an opt-in consent model. Therefore, tracking technology will be permitted only after receiving prior explicit consent from end-users. Take action and get compliant before the January 1st enforcement deadline.
In addition to supporting compliance with the new Czech Republic cookie regulation, OneTrust Cookie Consent empowers companies with the most powerful and flexible consent management solution. Additionally, OneTrust Cookie Consent provides:
- Website scanning to detect all first- and third-party cookies, tags, trackers, pixels, beacons and more.
- A professionally designed library of out-of-the-box cookie banner templates that can be customized with brand colors and messaging.
- Use of geolocation rules to automatically display different banners and consent models based on region, country, or state.
- Automated dashboarding and reporting to monitor consent metrics.
- A centrally located, historical consent database to demonstrate compliance to regulators and auditors.
- Support for compliance with GDPR, LGPD, CCPA, IAB TCF 2.0 framework, and hundreds of others.
Implement our Cookie Consent solution and get compliant before the new opt-in regulation takes effect. Request a demo to experience our powerful and flexible solution. Avoid the risk — get started today!