Registration is now open for OneTrust’s LGPD Master Class Series! Brazil’s Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados do Brasil (LGPD) has made a significant impact on the regulatory landscape, with many different requirements that need consideration. This master class series from OneTrust will help privacy and security professionals prepare for specific LGPD requirements.
What is the LGPD Master Class Series?
OneTrust’s LGPD Master Class Series webinars are free to join and connect privacy and security professionals with experts in the field to discuss some of the key requirements for LGPD compliance. Each webinar will be conducted in Portuguese and focus on a different topic or key issue and will be hosted by OneTrust’s privacy experts and partners, as well as local experts in the field.
What Topics Will Be Covered?
Every two weeks a webinar will discuss a different aspect of LGPD compliance, led by experts in the field and offer a live Q&A. Registration is open for the following webinars and more topics will announced going forward.
- Complying with Brazil’s General Data Protection Law (LGPD): During this webinar our legal experts will walk through the legal overview of the LGPD, how it compares with the GDPR, and what your business needs to know to comply with the requirements.
- How to Build an LGPD Compliant Data Map: Learn more about the legal requirements of the LGPD as it relates to Data Mapping activities, take a deep dive into how your organization can leverage a data map to meet LGPD compliance, as well as how you organizations can pinpoint where an individual’s personal data resides and how it is used.
- Assessments & Risk Analysis Under the LGPD: Gain insight into how businesses can automate and streamline their assessment process and how to use templated assessments to perform LGPD-specific DPIAs.
- Automating LGPD Data Subject Requests: In this webinar, our experts will demonstrate how OneTrust helps to simplify and automate the lifecycle management of data subject rights requests (DSAR), including custom integrations to data subject request intake forms and internal systems that house and sell personal data.
- Cookies & Consent Under the LGPD: Join this webinar for a discussion about how organizations can collect consent through any medium, including online webforms and mobile apps, track consent, and allow data holders the right to withdraw consent, as well as develop granular collection methods to ensure that consent is specific to the purpose for which it was provided.
- How to Deploy Data Security & Incident Response Measures to Meet LGPD Compliance: Gain a better understanding of the different ways organizations can adopt technical and administrative security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, accidents, destruction, loss, etc.
- Ongoing LGPD Compliance: This webinar will discuss how businesses can manage their ongoing LGPD compliance as they scale their privacy programs. Including the importance of awareness training, adapting and maintaining compliance, risk management, and user-friendly privacy policies and notices, as well as how businesses can leverage privacy and security frameworks like ISO 27001 / 27701 to better manage and maintain global compliance.
Join this exciting master class series to takeaway practical advice for LGPD compliance. Register now to save your seat for OneTrust’s LGPD Master Class series