Today, OneTrust announced an integration with Box to better support customers wanting to automate privacy, security, and compliance. By leveraging OneTrust DataDiscovery, Box customers can discover, classify, and govern data within Box. In addition to this, customers can easily automate workflows to fulfill data subject access rights requests, including access, deletion, rectification, and more.
Register for the webinar: Discover, Classify, and Govern Your Data in Box with OneTrust DataGovernance taking place September 28, 11 am EDT/4 pm BST
As the category-defining enterprise platform to operationalize trust, OneTrust supports more than 10,000 customers make trust a competitive differentiator. By allowing customers to implement central agile workflows across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics and compliance, and ESG programs. As the leader in cloud content management, the Box Content Cloud makes it easier than ever for teams to collaborate in real-time from anywhere, on any device, and across any app. By utilizing Box enterprises are able to drive digital transformation, collaborate with partners, and benefit from unlimited storage.
How does this integration support customers to automate privacy?
Data governance, security teams around the world face a variety of challenges. Some of these challenges include complex regulatory requirements, data spread across multiple Box environments, confusion around what data is stored within Box and where, and lack of automation or enforcement of the organization’s data governance program.
OneTrust DataDiscovery provides customers with the tools needed to identify, organize, and ultimately activate the data they have stored within Box. Through this integration joint customers are in a better position to leverage the insight gained from their data to comply and navigate global privacy regulations such as the GDPR, CCPA, and LGPD.
Through this collaboration, joint customers now have access to a number of key features including:
- Discover, classify, categorize and tag files and metadata so organizations can fully understand the data they have across their Box environments
- Leverage machine learning through OneTrust’s Athena AI to optimize and improve classifications overtime
- Automate the discovery of information and enforce data policies across the organization
- Compile, pseudonymize, update and delete an individual’s data for purposes of fulfilling rights requests
Register for the webinar: Discover, Classify, and Govern Your Data in Box with OneTrust DataGovernance taking place September 28, 11 am EDT/ 4 pm BST
Further Data Discovery reading:
- Read the blog: Data Governance Doesn’t Live in a Silo
- Read the blog: Top 5 Tips for an Effective Data Governance Strategy
Next steps on Data Discovery:
- Watch the webinar: Operationalize Your Data Governance Program with OneTrust
- Download the report: The 4 Pillars of Data Intelligence Infographic